View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=735517
booked 10am today for rtf her..

this time reach her room..straight away hug n kiss me so wild..feeling like long lost lover..

went into toliet n shower togerher..kiss n she use her ass to rub my brother...feel great...

dry ourselves n start the action with 69..deepthroat me n massage my balls togerher..while i paint her n play with her ass crack..the feelling is damn shiok...

after awhile she suddenly cap me n cow boy..riding me like crazy..and her moan made me shot my first bullet...

cuddle with me and we chat awhile ..then suddenly her tongue start licking my chest again then to my brother..making it ready for next round..turn her over n doggy her..can feel she cum a few times ...request to stand up fuck and i ended my 2nd shot..

look 9/10

body9/10..love her boobs

bbbj 8.5/10

frenching 10/10

gfe 9/10

fj 9/10

this chick really horny.. tide pussy too..she will be back soon..hope i can rtf her before she back...