View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shadow369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RUBY JUVENTUS

Initially planned to go with another babe from my favourite stable, but my plans, timing and the location not convenient for yesterday, so I decided to try different one this time (to that stable's boss, you still my favourite bro!).

It was a late night slot, the 2nd last one, but she was welcoming and smiling all the way. As usual, spoke Thai to break the ice, but she could really speak English well so I changed my SOP and just spoke English with her.

I washed myself up as I also had to relieve myself. The toilet, and the room, was small. After washing, her turn, she told me, 2 minutes na ka, I teased and said, I can't wait! 2 seconds can? She giggled.

After the shower, she asked if I wanted massage first, or fuck first. At first I was tired and said massage but halfway through my lil bro woke up and I said I changed my mind and wanna do the deed first.

BBBJ started, and rarely I got this, but she actually went all the way down my throbbing head felt the tightness of her throat gagging, almost like a tight pussy orgasming, but with a warm wet tongue playing with the bottom of my shaft. Almost CIM.

But I stopped and kissed her, frenched while pulling her up to embrace, we made out for some time until we couldn't take it anymore, I rolled her over and had her in passionate missionary while mouth still locked, occasionally looking at her face as we fucked.

I doubt she's experienced in this line, but her seeming innocent teenage lover vibe can be a KC trap sia. When I'm done cumming, she actually tightened her embrace around me and let me just lie down there feeling our warm bodies and hearts beat.

She smiled sweetly like it was the best thing in the world when I looked at her face as I pulled out.

After that, she massaged, quite decent strength for a non professional, while we chat about life, work, studies, etc.

She's also really easy to talk with, not the kind that answer questions with only 1 or 2 words and silent, but open up and tell a bit of her stories while listening to mine with more questions showing genuine interest.

The chemistry was good that I actually impressed myself with making her laugh loudly a couple of times. Usually I don't get to do that at first impression - I'm no expert pick up artist, that's why I'm paying to chiong ladies, lah haha. If I expert PUA, I get to bonk for free.

But yeah, either she really good EQ and extroverted or the chemistry was nice.

I don't wanna rate, but basically, go for her if you looking for:

1. Sweet young teenage / college lover feel.
2. Warm welcoming service with a smile. There wasn't a single second she did not smile, maybe except while she was horny while fucking.
3. Good conversation in English/Thai. Can tell she's an intelligent and motivated gal. Fresh to this line, but service was still good. Outside of this line of work, she can go far with her attitude.
4. Looks are subjective/relative, but quite decent, a sweet, cute natural beauty - no plastic, silicone, etc.