View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Wow fr Sexamazon,

A demure, and soft spoken syt b4 action. When the action begins, she turns into a nympho syt who is so hungry for sex....

Looks: some blemish but can easily overlook, as she is still a looker...
Body: slim syt body. The only place that has meat is her heavenly butt...
Boobs: natural slim syt boobs... still have some to grab with nice protruding nips for licking...
Butt: look at the pic below... no need to say much... I spent the whole time caressing and grabbing it..so smoothing
Pussy: Bushy... she say she will trim it by the next time I rtf her... is that an incentive? but no smell... nice...
Frenching: By the time I finished with this part, she is already wet wet wet... wonder if she gets wet from frenching....
BBBJ: the wet and soft type which I like....
Painting n finger: she totally enjoys it... was moaning and grabbing my head and hair, and asking me to finger faster... but I worry I might hurt her... was dripping wet by the time she cum...
FJ: did all the normal routines.... I had a great time...

RTF: This one for sure... saw Yeah on the way out... not bad looking...better than photo... more curvy with boobs... perhaps a tarma next round... since she n Wow are friends... hehehe

tried her last night after reading some good previews on her, all I can say is well worth the money and she knows what she needs to do to make a man happy.. at least 1 more RTF for sure ..YMMV