View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 6
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=735474

FR for Jasmin from bro SD 8.30pm 11/07

First time try this stable and it was pleasant. Jasmine indeed looks pretty to me as with her Chinese look, and typical Thai tan. Speak fluent English

She is horny lady and sensual kisser, she french you like no tomorrow. Anyway mine experience can be different from yours since she said Im clean and young lol.

OKT was very prompt and efficient in instruction.
BBBJ: pretty good, sensual, slow that almost make my dick almost blow
Painting: clean pussy with no smell, get wet easily

First shot try various positions and can hear her loud moan. Can easily come if cannot tahan
Did in CIM which is almost sucked out of my sperm. She took it like a champ before spitting out.

Cuddle in between and light massage from her. She can converse well in English, a very sweet and gently milf.

Second shot almost run out of time so quickly ask to BJ me then cap on, do in basic positions to penetrate her deeper, she moaning that she like it deep so I obey her

Hardly I can come second time but her face when FJ her and lick my ear is crazy man. Happily come, and quickly go out before her next customer

Jasmine is a very beautiful gem , like a sexy Chinese OL milf that we all want to bonk but cannot afford . Bros, please treat her well