View Single Post
Old 20-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 9
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
While I have always preached, to ignore those who zap you, sorry to say but this one I cannot ignore. It was worse!

No, I wasn't zapped, not my points. But I got zapped in PT! Damn, I don't even know how to begin! And I don't know what to feel. It is all mixed emotions! Should I be happy or sad? Should I get worried or mad? I got zapped in the worst possible way!

I don't mind being zapped, it's ok, it's only points, it's just for fun, no harm done. But you know what this Bro did? He printed out a copy of one of my FRs, having it ended up into the hands of the WLs! I was like, WTF?! Lucky it didn't spoil the mood of both me and the WL! I mean, Bro, whoever you are, what were you thinking?! That was a low blow! A cheap shot!

Cheers.
This Guy Sucks man showing WL your copy of FR's

#ktbffh (keep the blue flag flying high)

♤⑤ points ↑Only
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily