View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi Lost99,

Thanks for your sharing and recommendations.
Appreciate it.

Perhaps I should use the word "Service Culture" instead of GFE.
Some joint's culture is that the girls, to optimise income, will pressure you into ST, and during ST pressure to finish fast so that they can go back to joint for their rounds.
Some joints girls may entertain you regardless whether you take them out for ST and give you good attitude in hope of repeat business and bigger tips.
Such culture will only be known to bros who experience them personally.
Bad attitude is a turn-off to me, therefore my request for recommendation on joints with good "Service Culture".
Not sure if such thing exist in BKK scene.

My flavour is not so much straight up sex, as i feel u can get it in S'pore anytime in GL or the "TCM" MPs.
More importantly, is the build up process towards the end result of sex.
Like that of KTVs.

Yes, as you and some bros mentioned, G-Clubs is probably the place for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Your questions are confusing because Sex is packaged in many different 'flavors' in BKK, and you do not clarify which type of 'flavor' you want...

4. GFE feel is entirely between you and the girl, and does not really matter whether she comes from a KTV/Gogo bar/Freelance bar/Disco. No place can guarantee better GFE over another since it is very individual and there are too many independent factors. However, you may have a better chance developing GFE at a KTV since you spend more time with the girl before you dabao, but as with everything in this game, no guarantees. I've had good GFE in quick Fuckjob shops, and shitty GFE in KTV before. Again, it totally depends on you and the girl, no matter where she comes from and what you are doing.
...your preferred style.

Last edited by Confusius; 10-01-2017 at 04:53 PM.