View Single Post
Old 27-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

My 8th trip to Honeydolls yesterday. The 6th trip was nothing worth mentioning & 7th trip 3 days ago was RTF with Rachel. Booked newly arrived Noreen for test drive yesterday, her first day. Very friendly & quite chatty girl. Showered me then play & wash my dick with one hand slowly rubbing the head & up down slow Jerking, at the same time with the other hand rubbing my ass slowing. Real shiok.
Looks - 7/10 but it's a okay look, bei hiam lah.
Boobs - C cup but kinda of soft coz being breastfeed her child before with nice slightly big nipples, nice to do Tuning with fingers & munch gently. She loves it
Pussy - bushy but no smell with a tiny clitoris which bloat big when stimulate enough.
Bbbj - SOP coz she is green in this field. Needs to coax what & how to do. She really bbbj me long time almost more or less then 15 minutes.
FJ- Real wet & can feel grip dick massage when she is stim kau kau. Moanings are real & face flushed when she cummed. Willing to please & try various positions.
Gfe - 10/10 Very good but one must understand Thai coz she doesn't speak much English / malay/ chinese.
Massage - don't really know coz with all the fore play & bonking it was almost time up lioa
RTF - Yes
BONKERS BROTHERS - YAKULT & RACHEL TODAY LAST DAY IF NOT MISTAKEN. Don't miss these 2 rare gems in the market if you have yet to try. And for those who wants a RTF make it fast.

Last edited by limking; 27-02-2016 at 02:18 PM.