View Single Post
Old 28-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Finally got to try her - and TWICE in one week .

Lau Chio, very womanly with smooth skin and nice tits. Good-looking for her age.

My first time with her was when she just returned from M'sia - surprised to see her as I understand she usually starts work after 2pm. On her straight away - been dying to try her. Second time I also went ard 1.30pm, her door was closed but light was on but a bit sian cause got many bros waiting in that area - don't for which WLs. I guess it might be Rina - think she has just returned from M'sia too. Anyway, decided to look ard, came back to Hse 10 twice - door still closed. Went recce some more, other regulars also not available. Decided to try one last time. Bingo - she opened her door just as I stepped into the inner section of the hse. But I waited a while before approaching her, as the other bros were still there waiting. Non of them approached her. "Mai tu liao", i thought to myself and quickly walked straight into her room. The other bros looked surprised. They must be wondering why I just walked in without asking how much and that she must be very good.

BJ - just as other bros has mentioned slow & sensual, slower than I thought actually but it was thoroughly enjoyable, the best BJ in petain. Started off with her using her beautiful boobs to rub didi followed by licking of my nipples while fondling my didi & balls. She then licked my balls - of course slowly, while I touched her all over her smooth body. And finally, the BJ began. She will put the CD while licking my balls. She wapped her lips ard my didi and gave me the best slow & sensual BJ, good suction and tounge action. She treats my didi as though it is her favourite lollipop - buay tahan. This went on for about 10 mins or so. While doing the BJ, she will move slowly from between my legs until her ass is just besides my face. This is something unique about her - the way she move around and sucking your didi in different angles - don't know quite sure how to describe it but it was very enjoyable. Don't know if that's a sign telling me to finger her but just grabbed smooth butt and caress the CB a little. Actually, me always fantasize about fingering a women but don't know how to.

FJ - after the super BJ, i was ready to bonk her. Only try the missionery position on my first visit - cum quite fast. My second visit, I started with missionery before finishing in doggie position.

I must say her FJ was just as good and I really enjoy bonking her. She is very participative and moaned quite a bit as though she is actually enjoying it - well maybe she does . Particularly, on my second visit. She was moving her hips in rhyme with my thrusting (missionery) and caressing me all over, very nice. All the while she was moaning and judging from her sensual & high facial expressions, she seemed to be really enjoying it. Wah, that really got me high. I bonked her in missioney for about 5 mins, all the while squeezing her boobs and grabbing her butt as well as burying my face occasionally in her neck to enjoy her womenly scent. I was really high during the 5 mins and almost cum in that position but just managed to stop to try her in doggie position. She was a little startled when I stopped and requested to change position. Seem like she was really engrossed in the act, like me. Anyway she turned around and both of us quickly got back to our rhythm and mood as I entered her from behind and continued bonking her for about 1 min before I exploded into her. Here's the best part, just at the moment before I cum, I think she actually had an orgasm. This really lifted my self esteem as this was only the second time I've made a WL cum. The other only time was with a PRC FL.

I did not ask with her if she had actually cum. Paiseh to ask. And anyway what the heck, I would just take it that she did lah - good for my self esteem.

Damage: $40
RTF: Excellent BJ & FJ and pretty (for her age at least). What more can a cheongster ask for. Some more good service, no rush. Most definitely! Already RTF as mentioned. My favourite Petain WL of the moment.

And of course, a big thank you to bro nippon for "introducing" her.

Regards to all bros here,
ricky