View Single Post
Old 17-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi,

My first FR is on H14R14(the very last room). Take a peek and saw her bending down and doing something. When she stood up, i asked her how much and she quote $40. Decided to try her. Once went in, for the first 15 seconds, i knew i and her dont have much chemistry. Only make some small talk before proceed to the basin.

Before the washing part, she stripped off her jeans and shirt in slow motion.
This is unlike the other WL who could undressed in split seconds. She was wearing a light pink panties and bra. Both had a certain flowery design. Did
not really look hard enough at her design. Anyway, it look more like bikini attire than normal bra and panty. Actually, i was quite frighten for the first time although i had cheong in petain for quite sometime. She was staring at me more than just looking or glancing look. She adjust the water temperature which had a hot and cold tap. I would say her touch on my brother while washing was very gentle. Give me the sensual feeling.

Her look was actually ok ok only. Got some tummy and her breast nipples really got ring attached to it as mentioned by some forum brothers. To be honest with you guys, quite a turn off for me when i saw the rings. Maybe because of her small breasts. Once again, she stared at me. Eversince i went in, she had been staring me every now and the. Probably of the pimples on my face...I lie down on the bed, she slowly lick and suck my nipples. Her mouth never left my nipples for at least 1 minutes. Consecutively, she performed on my right nipples for another 1 minutes plus. Next task, she slowly moved to my small brother and give some lick on the shaft. After which, she would perform bbbj. With lots of deep throat. Once in a while, she would stare at bbbj me. Probably, she was trying to give me that CFM look. To be honest, i felt more like stare and is uneasy for me. One more thing to mentioned about the bbbj is she do it in a very slow slow slow slow motion.
Can see her mouth up and down along your cock in a slow motion. Not much suction type but it give the tickling feeling. Once she put on the cd, we proceed to missionary. There is some moaning here and there. I only try missionary. I hug her and placed my head on her neck and start my whacking.
Hoping for some french kiss but did not receive. I decided to rest my whole body weight on her body instead of using knee to support. I was quite tired due to yesterday 6km jog. Her skin was actually very sticky even before we start any action. I actually feel her skin very sticky during the bbbj session.
With my whole body weight on her, i infact did not thrust in and out to jerk off my enemy. Hee Hee... i use the grind and rub type to finish off. Quite shiok.(just another technique, this method is actually more shiok as it contain
longer build up pressure before eject...this is one of the jiu yang shen gong)

After finished her, i just went to basin and tired of her slow motion. Dont know want to help me wash anot. I decided to wash myself. After which we just say good bye and left. She really do thing very slow and definetely no rush type. But i probably wont go for her as she and i dont have much chemistry.

But a packet of cigarette and red bull. Sit down and relax for another 0.5 hour before going for another mission.