View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
This WL is in H20R16(used to be taken by a retired wl by the name monica). I had frequent her for numerous time at just $20. I would say take $20 to try her bj, can make it one. For a $20, must tried.
Hi,

i usually give h20 a miss, dont know why but always never go in... after your recommendation someday must drop by for a look... good for the pocket!

another good lobang for $20 for those who dont mind mature WL is:

h2r? (i forgot number, walk in first door on the right)

mature Malay WL, iirc named Mina... damage is $20... whats good is she allow light kissing (before turning head away, i always get that, must be due to my ugly face), play with and kiss/lick boobs and fingering pussy after my repeated visit... special mention to bbbj with mirror... good skills there, will spit into tissue after that before CD and FJ (only mission position allowed, or request for her to be on top, but heck for $20 cant expect change here and there right?)...

note she will not take off stocking during whole process, perhaps to give her legs better shape... although mature in age and have fat body, she have big boobs which feels real, unlike Rina from h10... i must say the pussy is tight and gives good feeling... didnt rush too... all this makes her a hit on my list, for just $20 only! thumbs up for service...