Old 22-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankie5_1_0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hmmm.... It seems like the petain scene is like dying... I don't how long i have joined this forum, but i have definitely been reading it for at least 2 years. The condo opposite it hasn't been finished yet petain road already dying.. really do not know the reason behind it.

Even this forum on Petain hasn't been updated for quite sometime. So i've decided to share my positive experience in Petain through my time there to keep this forum, more impt petain road going.

So 1st, let me talk about experience with Pat. Pat is H3, the room right in front of the stairs. she is from KL, shoulder length hair, late 20s. She is one of the better looker in Petain. I personally think that she look better than Jac from H7R1. Once inside the room, she will stripped her one piece dress. She didn't wear any bra inside. Immediately she can see her assets once the door is closed.

Then she'll help you wash up while u sitting on the basin(common petain practice). At this time u can start grabbing her breast. I am lousy at estimatimg cup size, but i think Pat has a larger breasts than average. Her breasts is really nice. as it's ample big and not saggy. the color of her nipple is just right as well.

After washing she'll dry you up and then proceed to the bed. Then she'll start her cat-bath, lick you everywhere and i think her licking is really good. Make you itchy when u hit ur sensitive part. Even i do not know where my sensitive part is but she seems to know it well.

Then proceed to the BJ. She'll ask you whether you want condom or not. HAHA, of cos don't want la... Actually i think she is one of the few girls in petain offering BBBJ, the rest blow with condom. i like the way she sucking my dick. It's like so shiok! But it didn't last long, never try CIM b4, do not think she allows it as well. Then she resume her catbath, then suddenly she will start frenching you. The frenching isn't the passionate and Gf type of feeling, rather it is the wild and rapid feeling. but it didnt' last long as well.

I tried to finger her during the catbath, but she will tactically position herself such that i cannot reach her pussy. A bit pissed off with that. but ok la, $40 cant do all the things i want right?

After that she lied on the bed and wan me to thrust her. But then i quite tired, then ask her for a HJ instead. Then again i start to search for her pussy again... This time round, since she knows i wont be doing any FJ, she let me play with her pussy. Quite shiok!!! i donno why, i just like to finger and touch pussy!!! haha...

Ok, that's about my experience with Pat. Anywya she priced at $40. I think i like her the most in Petain. Value for $$. The only bad thing about her is that she would not switch off the Tv during the session. I would prefer her at least to mute it. Oh btw i think her room is the biggest in the whole of Petain.

Hope my post will keep the forum about petain going!