View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
sex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL - yes! This board really does stand out because of the anonymous zapping....and the resultant clones, gangs, alliances whatever! I've discussed this with Boss and he likes this/says it imitates real life. Errrr.. In the ghettoes?! LOL!
if you do not like the style of this forum then leave!!! ...no one will miss you here!.....there are many bros here that are sick and tired of your dictator posts in other threads as well.

u keep comparing other forums with sbf. any forum you go to you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.... why don't you tell people here how you are ostracised by forumers from s**141 and isg?

chow old man ang moh do not come here tell singaporeans what can be done and what cannot be done!!! do you think the 21st century is still the great super power days of europe???

do you want me to you introduce one guy (bro N) in thailand that you will get along very well.... same pattern as you!!!