View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Calling something bullshit doesn't make it bullshit. Repeating it just shows you're incapable of saying anything and have your foot stuck in your mouth.

Are you a liar? Of course you are! You said you weren't going to reply but you did. You said you don't beg for points but you do!

So I guess I've smacked you around too hard you've gone full retard and can only repeat the same line over and over. I can picture you dead as a piece of wood with foam coming out of your mouth, repeating the same line. LOL
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.