View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post

haha. That's sad. I find it very rare in Jakarta to find a girl with a stinky pussy. It does happen. But of the 100's of girls I have been with in Jakarta, maybe 10 had a stinky pussy. I've had a few bloody pussies as well. Again, no tip for those. I'm not sure why you go back if you are having such bad luck.
From my experience, if a girl had smelly pussy on Monday, most likely the smell will clear 4 days later on Friday. If a girl have smelly pussy 20 days a month, she will have to work in hj only places. I believe the smell came from leftover menstrual blood deep inside the tunnel.
Who are they going to give the bad pussies to, other than a non speaking tourist ?
Where else can I do a young fat girl with no baby damage for 320+50, other then Starmoon happy hour ?
I made fun of a Grand LA bad smelling syt about her stinky pussy, then I gave her an 80 tip. Four days later, I visited her again and this time she was clear, she gave me some girl friend feel and her case of the flu. Three days later, while I was in Johor Bahru, I was sick for 8 days.