View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
* New Royal Bar : 390 + 0 tips? I got a fj from a fat pretty young girl. She had no baby damage and she even gave me some natural lubricant. This I like.

I thought the New Royal Bar's 390 fee included tips because the other two in the area "Star moon and Grand LA have 350 fees.

I know as a fact that some shop's fee included tips, but sometimes I got confuse as to exactly which one. I only come to Jakarta ones a year.
Only starmoon is the only one in the area that is 350, Grand LA is 380 now as are the others (all but starmoon are owned by the same group). And at those places it is customary to give a 100k tip at the end for good service, 50k for mediocre service and no tip if the girl was horrible - even if you are a local Indonesian. The tip is NOT included in the price there. I know this because most of my friends are local Indonesians.

Due to pissing someone off in high places, Kota Indah has been the target of police raids recently, so I am currently avoiding that area. Nothing sucks worse than getting caught in one of those raids. There are plenty of other options in Jakarta, so it's not any loss avoiding there for now. This is a video of a recent raid at Kota Indah New Sari Ayu bar next to Grand LA and Starmoon.

Classic and Travel are still fine.