View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
BTW, These girls only make 50-80k of the 1hr booking, so they really depend on your tips to survive. Even poor locals pay at least 50k (however most do pay 100k or more) so you are tipping less than the usual local rate, you can be cheap on yourself (your food, hotel, transport etc..) but not good for these girls. As a foreigner, if you can afford to come and cheong , cheaping out on the girls it's not a good image.
I usually use my phone translator to inform the girls " no kissing, no oral sex, simple sexual intercourse only ". I did tip less then 50 the first time I visited Jakarta. Now I usually tip 50 to 100, mostly 80. I was well received most of the time because I am not demanding. One sick girl in Grand LA actually fall asleep on me while I was doing the piston motion, then I came down with the flu three days later.
Next time, I will tip everyone 100 because it is really depressing for a young girl to serve a retired old man.