Old 28-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

this forum has almost zero info on japan. i believe it's time for a bit of standard.

to say that japan's sex services (fuzoku) is expensive is the same as saying that singapore's hookers are very expensive after only visiting orchard towers. you need to know what is available, and what you should be looking for.

first thing first, some info for your understanding:
1. Law
japan has an anti-prostitution law that outlaws penetrative sex. this also means that non-penetrative sex is not illegal. the definition of penetrative sex is when your penis penetrates the vagina. it does not include anus, mouth, etc. this is the loophole around the law. however, it is not difficult to find FJ in japan, although it is 'illegal'.

2. Racism
the people who suffer the most racism in japan are the blacks and whites. we may have a perception of angmohs playing SPGs. in japan, it is the other way around - the girls are playing the angmohs.

however all this is not important with regards to cheonging. blacks (kokujin) and whites (hakujin) are discriminated because they are basically believed to be rough with girls. as for other races, race does not matter as long as you can speak japanese. in this case, if you are refused, it is usually because of a language barrier, not because of race.

3. Types

hostess bar and cabaret club are very common in japan and very very expensive. the actual service is just for the girl to talk and pour you drinks. anything more than that is forbidden (but depends on the girl really). it is not meant to be a sex service.

there are many types of services in japan. i will just quickly go through 3.

i. pink salon
this is the lowest form of sex service. it is basically a bar, something like a ktv, which is dark and plays loud music. there are rows of high sofas, all facing the same direction, so you cannot see the person sitting in front or behind. you only see the back of the sofa in front of you. girl comes, strips and gives you a BJ. after that you leave.

costs from JPY3000(~$50)/1/30-45min upwards

ii. delivery health
this is just a callgirl service. she either meets you at the hotel or she can book a hotel. it depends. many koreans in particular are in this service.

costs from about JPY15000(~$230) upwards

iii. soapland
this is probably the highest level of sex service. it is the most expensive but also the hardest for foreigners. this is where the girl bathes you and does all kinds of special skills, such as massaging your dick with the outside of her pussy (sumata), washing your fingers and toes with her pussy, etc.

low grade one will cost from JPY12000(~$190) for 1-2hrs but it can go all the way up to JPY30000 or more.