View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Hey not sure whether to put this in the JB thread or here, but makes more sense under this sub.

Was in JB over the weekends, walked along Jalan Wong Ah Fook and decided to revisit this small LB house that is similar to H79 at Rowell. Went up and there was 6 LBs to choose from, saw Monar, Alice and Ammy who used to be in H79 couple of years ago.

They recognized me and I decided to take all 3 together. Going rate was RM70 each. Stripped in the small and stuffy room, only 1 fan and mattress, they gave me a through clean up and proceeded to the deed.

BBBJ was standard, if not good by all 3. FJ was messy and tiresome as they wanted to change the condom everytime I wanted to F someone else, but all 3 were enthu about riding me till I came. All I did was lie down, suck some tits and frenched the other.

This house is all post ops as far as I know, room conditions are slightly worse than Rowell, might be a better call to take them out for an hour or 2, rates are dirt cheap anyways, and I hope bros here will not spoil market.