View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

sorry for the late FR Sis! Been almost a month before I can write for her!

Face: 8/10
Blowjob: 11/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes Definitely!

A very busy sister out there, managed to book her after a few hours of messaging. Very accommodating as we have already set on the time and location . 1 hour before meeting, she told me to to meet somewhere nearer to my place.
Met up at a very discreet location in a car park . I was told to sit a the back of her car . She came over to the back and started breaking ice before proceeding with the clean up. Chatted for about 5-10 mins before starting the job. I can only say , she have great skills in her bbbj with deep throat actions, very hardworking and sensual. Bros out there who love bbbj should not give it a miss for her!