Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
FR on: Blue eye Maria (RTF)

Decided to pay her another visit the day before n this time I bought her a McChicken meal which she liked very much.
Got into action fast but this time I insisted she takes a shower 1st which she obliged n soon enough I was showering together with her.
Was deep frenching her n playing with her boobs throughout the shower.
More action followed after the shower. Luv her bbbj with deep throat which lasted a good 10mins. But too bad I did not get to pump her as I came in her mouth. I did not give her any warning during the bbbj n she choked when I exploded inside her mouth. I bet she swallowed some cum while she was choking.. We both had a good laugh after that.. Anyway the whole thing lasted not more than 30mins but it was deeply deeply satisfying for me))
This time I brought along my own mouthwash just in case but was not needed as there was a big bottle there.
Countryman, I’m not sure why you are doing this & continue to damage this lady’s reputation.
Firstly I’m not OKT and I’m just a client who had a great time with Maria (similar to all her clients except you!)
I advise you to stop giving false FR as karma will befall you.

Why I knew your FR is fake:
(1) Maria don’t eat meat, only seafood occasionally. Then why you say she like your McChicken. This shows you don’t know her even on your “2nd” visit...
(2) You say you insisted taking shower & she obliged. I believe most FL/WL are more hygiene & usually clients are not. I think it’s you who obliged while she insisted.
(3) Who the hell bring a large mouthwash for a session... this is obviously you trying to bring up your previous thread on mouthwash!!!
(4) If you had such a bad experience, a normal guy will just drop it & don’t RTF but you “did” return to book her again. I believe you got a different Maria from another stable, if so, I will sincerely apologize to you on the above accusation.

All bros want real FR even if it’s a bad experience. Importantly it must be real.
I don’t understand why you want to write a fake FR again...
I also don’t want to know why you did it but I do wish you well.
I will stop here & not reply to any of this fake thread.

A piece of advise to Countryman: “What goes around, comes around”. Hope this fake FR will not happen to you...