Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zephyr666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

girl no.5
looks 9/10 (my own preferrence)
body 7/10 not tall abt 1.5-1.6m
bbbj 10/10 (she can give me bbbj for up to 45mins as i requested it..)
ar 10/10 (i asked her she say not all customer she do)
fj (any position i want, and special among special if u wan know more can pm me)
will give $50 tips after the whole thing ended normally as i really liked her service super gfe with me.

its my 5th visit btw.. 4 sessions per visit so $200(i need abt 1.5hrs to ejaculate.. tats y i booked 4sessions.

walk up stairs to her room we already started frenching. enter room she start masturbating my hard rock erected dragon. i ask her stop and say after bath we will slowly enjoy each other body parts lol.

she help me take off my clothes n under wear and kissed my penis tip.
we start frenching for abt 30seconds before entering the shower room.

once inside the shower room she will keep staring at me and smile nonstop i dunno y also lol... i ask her i wan to cob before going to bed. she started the bbbj at shower room for good 20-30mins while i lay down on the showerbed in the shower area(those who go before will know). i did not ejaculate and prcoeeded to bed after drying with towel.

once on bed BBBJ 2nd round another good 40-45mins... she allow 69 and fingering im not sure abt other sammybro. i licked and sucked her like a vacuum for good 40-45mins while she BBBJ me.

after BBBJ we proceed to the main dish. i will thrust in and feel her warm cave and french her for 5-10mins as i said the gfe is super strong its like we fallen in love. we try all positions for almost 1hr++ until i ejaculate at her last position of her cowboy riding me(she will keep moving up and down can see my dick being masturbated by her pussy lol.)

she will then hug me and sleep until the times up when the okt sound the alarm.

surely i rtf.. too in loved with her gfe services