Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Laila from modelforyou (https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=752235)

TLDR: If you ever have a fantasy of banging a poly girl, Laila is worth your every penny. She looks like those poly ah lians you see on the MRT, with a figure to complement it.

Look: 10/10
One thing I like about this stable is that their gals standard is up there and usually looks better than photos. Laila really looks like a 19 year old poly xmm, as compared to how sometimes you know the actual age of the girl is much older than advertised. She's also wearing braces, which helps in making her look young

Body: 9/10
Laila is more on the petite end and I usually like taller girls, but no flabs anywhere and quite slim. Skin is also smooth and nice to hug, no tattoos. But her figure goes well with her face

Boobs: 8/10
Firm B cup with perky nipples. Suitable if you like boobs that feels natural and not too big

BJ: 8/10
Not a bad blowjob, she's willing to go deep and lick your brother all over. Was initially worried because of her braces but wow, she still manages to suck it all the way down.

FJ: 8/10
Wouldn't say the FJ is out of this world, but think it's more of her being slightly inexperienced? Still won't complain as she's quite accomodating and a good moaner. Seeing her cute face while doing it is quite the experience

GFE/Service: 6/10
Service is not as good compared to other FLs as she lets you shower yourself and not quite conversational. Knows a bit of english but doesn't always make convo. A bit on the shy side so don't expect excellent service but if you prefer shy gals then she's okay, but you have to keep initiating convo

Location is on quite a busy street on the North East side so you have to be extra discreet, but still relatively accessible and easy to find.

Overall: 9/10
Service aside, loved the experience because of how Laila reminded me of my younger days. Looks better than advertised and definitely fulfills your fantasy of bonking a poly age gal. Highly recommend if you dont mind a shy-ish girl