Old 05-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
GanU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi . I am new . Seeing this thread talk about paying WL...bring them out...pay for everything. ..I fulling agreed of what was said, I find interesting, as some of my friends are also in SPELL by their WL, they seems lost their way, some willing to buy anything for the WL, when asked they will find all sort of excuses to denied & said the WL is unique, different, ..GF feels. I find all this are craps...I just find guys whom really treat the WL like GF, are just living in their dreams, they are like puppets to the WL.

For me, I FxxxCare those gals, I just find those WL make me stupid & that's an insult to my wisdom. Just yesterday, I went Malaysia JB, a pretty gal whom I known, approaches me in PUB (she works there BTW). When ask she's ok lately, she said no good, because her 'Pursuer' gave up on her, and not support her lately. That gal is really pretty & really knows how to please guys. I told the gal, you should treat the guy properly as a BF, not Gold foundry in the 1st place. I also tell the gal, I know she's 'capable' but not really want a BF, whom jus pays her. I tell her that's one reason, why I never bother contact her in the 1st place. To me the gal, is jus for fun, if she really likes u, even u don't offer much, she too will stick with u...but paying them...is really a NO NO for a wise guy