View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

We went to my room after supper outside. I locked the door, switched on the air -con and readied myself for the sex later. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and rinsed to clear my breathe, took a quick shower and quickly rejoined her in my room. I was particular about the briefs I wore for such event; I don't want it dirty nor smelling. I switched off the lights, and laid on the bed with her.

Our frenching session got the ball rolling. Shifting my lips away from hers, I nibbled on her left ear and tongued it, making it wet with my saliva and making her moan a little. I went a little down to her neck, but avoiding giving any love bites. Not nice to leave visible traces, I thought.

Me: Lift up your hands.

She obliged, and I took her T-shirt off, revealing a pair of B cup boobs under a black bra. I returned to kiss her. It really does help to keep girls mesmerized, at least for me.

With one arm hugging her, the one was free to proceed south. Easily, I unbuckled her demin shorts and unzipped it, and pulled it down to her knee level. Not wanting to break up our kissing, I used my leg to push the shorts off her legs.

Not bad, black bra and panties, matching set. However, black is the least of my favourite. Just personal.

Not to be outdone, she stripped me as well. First my shorts, followed by my T-shirt. Under the cool air from the air-con, I could feel her body warmth as our bodies stuck to each other.

Reaching one hand back, I unhooked her bra in a flash, exhibiting my experience. She seemed surprised at how fast it came off. As I laid my lips on her already erected nipples, she began to moan. It only made me craving for more. With my mouth on one nipple and right hand fondling the other boob, I reached my left hand down into her panties to finger her. It was already wet, and with the triple point attack, she got wetter. She tried to contain her moans, but it was too much for her to take. She decided not to be passive anymore.

Disengaging herself away from me, she laid my flat on the bed. As she fondled my dick, I felt my bulge too much to keep in my briefs. I guess her knew, and she released it out for a breather.

J: Wah, that's a big one you have. I didn't realise it the previous time.
Me: I disappointed you that time, today, I will not.

She stroked my dick and massaged my balls. Ticklish, but the sensation was great. I let out moans myself. Then, she took it and engulfed the whole dick in her mouth. I could feel the tip of my dick hitting the wall of her throat. Deep throat, I love it. She alternated with licking and heading bobbing.

If this was to continue, I would have cummed in no time. No doubts about that. Now was my turn to go south on her. I licked her pussy area over the panties to have a taste of her juice, then slit the panties to the side to tongue her. She fidgeted at first, perhaps due to ticklish, but eventually enjoyed as she moaned. By doing this, I could keep her desire level up, and also allow myself sometime to reduce my urge to cum after her intensive blowjob. It was time.

I put on a condom and entered her in a missionary position. Though it was wet, I had some difficulties entering her. Odd, this didn't happen previously. Not wanting to hurt her, I entered her slowly, until it was fully inserted.

J: Damn you are big!
Me: Really? I didn't know that. I've always thought I was pretty small, especially when not erected.
J: Who cares about when you are not? Cos you are killing me already!

Enough said, I began humping her, albeit slowly to get in the groove. There's not mistaking the sounds she is making, she's enjoying it. I thrust my hips in a faster motion, slowing down at times. Dick form felt good, I didn't feel like cumming as yet. And I managed to get her reasonably high.

We switch to cowgirl position. Her body language suggested that though she was enjoying, she was regretting as the change didn't put her into control as it should be. I felt like a stud.

Tiring herself out, we reversed back to missionary. A short while later, she pushed me away, ending it abruptly.

J: Really can die.

She was panting a little. I guessed she probably climaxed. But I haven't.

However, I didn't request for her to do anything else. We kissed for a while, before we put on just our underwear. I laid down to sleep, while she stayed up for a movie on TV. My erection eventually subsided, and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

We left before dawn broke. There's work to do.

I've achieved what I set out. Slowly I reduced contacting her, and she wasn't the type to take initiative to call me. We met a few times after that night, but nothing else happened. A line has to be drawn for such flings.

Maybe time for new conquest?