Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have had a Rocking Good Time with a leggy babe ...

Glad that you enjoyed yourself thoroughly as well ... In my opinion, Yi Yi is prettier than Yi Dian Hong, Xiu Xiu, Ting Ting and Ai Li Si ... The more I look at her, the more I find her pretty ... She has huge sparkling eyes with dark & big pupils ... Her naturally long eyelashes compliment her eyes very well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkon View Post
Don't really post FRs... But I have to totally agree with bro maxx here. Yi Yi is so good that she wants to make me post an fr.

At first when I came in, didn't get hugs or what not and bath was pretty SOP, I thought to myself... Oh man... Another failure.

But when we got onto her bed, her cat bath skills knocked my socks off (figure of speech). And her suction skills are so good that her BBBJ made me almost cum.

Where things really got wild was when we started to light French (don't really like the shoving tongue down throat kind) and I slipped my finger into her pussy.... She got so wet and horny she didn't let me take my finger out! During this time, it was kissing and fingering unto I couldn't take it.

After that, went missionary, sideways and doggy and I came (I wish I could last longer)

Rtf- yes!

My Personal FR Thread: