View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: Voice in my head

it seen to me that the cause of the "voices" is coming from your wife. in my point of view, she has created low esteem and stress a lot on you. Her wishes of having a good life, to be a tai tai at home, which she has not capability of achieving, and hoped for someone else to provide it.....my answer is F.O.

medical help is only reliving your pain. TS, you need to make a bold decision. Changed your lifestyle. whinning and complaining and remain status quo will not change anything.

in my view, you have the following option:

1. increase your income with your spare time. get another job. it keep you occupy and give you money.
2. go to the source of the problem and tell her to wake up or get another man. dont trap yourself in eternal misery. you still have many more years before you hit the grave. don worry to much on alimony. since she have earning capability and you earning lesser, you wont need to worry much. mainly just think of how to settle the children.
3. do away with overseas trip. it save you a lot of debt and money. i simply dont understand what it is so impt to go overseas when you are so tight. My income is more than your combined income and i only had one family trip in the past 3 years. the kids are young, their need and focus are not on these overseas trip.