View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Re: Share your most daring bonk

I live alone in a HDB flat, that was a few years back.
My spare room was rented out to an Indian, who works at a restaurant pub.
So he usually wakes up quite late everyday.

There was this weekend when I was feeling so lazy to go out but my FB wanted to meet.
So I asked her to come to my house which she did and quite early in the morning.
She want me inside her real bad she said, but my little brother was very sleepy so I suggested that maybe we watch some romance movies with a bit of wine to spice up the mood first.
I started playing the DVD (movie was Wicker Park if I didn't rmb wrongly), and sat on the sofa.
Instead of sitting beside me, she played naughty and sat down on me and asked me to hug her while we watch the movie.
My brother started to wake up quite fast and she started giggling because she could feel it.

Halfway through the movie, I suddenly had a naughty idea and asked her to stand up first.
Then I unzipped my shorts (just unzip to take out my little brother), lifted up her flare skirt and pulled her panties to the side.
She was shocked and kept saying bedroom bedroom, not here (living room).
I pulled her towards me and said it's more exciting this way and kept insisting I want it.
Reluctantly, she let me put it in while slowly sitting down on me again. Then arranging her skirt such that it looks like she is just innocently sitting on my legs.
I was hugging her, thinking of putting my hands into her blouse and under her bra to tune her.

Just nice, my tenant opened his door and walked out.
I wasn't expecting him to wake up so early.
He greeted us and started chatting with me.
I decided to push it further by asking him to sit beside me and join us in watching the movie.
He agreed and went to the kitchen to grab some bread and milk first for breakfast.
My FB turned and glared at me with a horrified face, whispering softly what the fuck are you doing?
She wanted to get away before my tenant came back and sees it, but I held her tight and said to her, I'm really really enjoying it now.
She was totally speechless and horrified.
My brother was at maximum erection inside her upon seeing her in this state.

My tenant came back shortly and sat right down beside me, not realising anything unusual.
He sat there and ate his breakfast while watching the movie with us.
I just hugged my FB tight and slowly rocked her left and right. And when during those intimate scenes, I slowly move my butt up and down a bit.
She just kept saying softly, oh, oh my, oh my god, oh my god.

Soon the movie ended, but my tenant was still sitting there, looking at his phone and replying messages.
My FB turned and gave me a very weird look.
It's like a mixture of confusion, enjoyment, worried and wanting to cry. She looked so funny.
Luckily the DVD had those bonus clips like interviews, the making of the movie, trailers of other movies, deleted scenes etc.
I started playing them as there was nothing else we could do.

To my FB relief, my tenant got up shortly after and told us that he got an appointment and need to leave soon.
He took the plate and glass to the kitchen to wash.
Then went back to his room to take his towel and went to the bathroom for shower.

My FB quickly turned around with a desperate look on her face and said quick, let's go to the bedroom.
I laughed, pushed her down on the sofa and started pumping her hard.
She gave up trying to resist after a while and started moaning loudly in pleasure until I was afraid that my tenant may hear it in the bathroom.
I came very fast, in just a few minutes.
Maybe because I was already hard inside her for such a long time.
I came inside her with a huge load.
It was starting to flow out when I took my brother out.
She got up, covered her pussy with her hands and walked quickly into my bedroom.
I zipped up, off the TV and quickly went to my room too before my tenant finished his shower.

Once inside my room, my FB started hitting and pinching me and then warning me not to do such things again.
I gave her a hug and asked her, you enjoyed it right, wasn't it super exciting?
She gave me a look like she wanted to bite me, then started laughing.

That was my record bonk.
For the longest time ever (one hour plus) of an erection inside a girl.