Thread: My Sister
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Sister

Chapter 15

I lowered myself completely on top of her and held her tight. I could feel my climax approaching.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming inside you. Oh God." And with that, I filled her with my siemen. I froze inside her as rope after rope of cum sprayed from my shaft. Instantly, I started worrying if I made the right decision. Neither of us moved. 

"Clay?" My head swung up to look at her. "Clay, its me." 

"Ashley? How long, I mean, how did, I mean..." 

"Shhhh." She put a finger over my lips. "Don't say anything." 

She pulled me into her lips. I started moving my hips again slowly in and out of her. She moaned into my mouth. My cock never lost his hardness, but when Ashley showed up, I think it got even harder. I pushed in and out of her as deep as I could. I couldn't believe it, I was making love to my sister. My sweet, beautiful, dark-haired goddess. When our lips parted she sighed out loud. 

"You feel so good." She managed just before she locked her legs around me and came. She squeezed my arms tight and I'm sure left claw marks. 

"I love you Ashley, so much." I was looking her in the eye. 

"I love you too." She said, then I released my second load deep inside her.

We held each other the rest of the evening. We didn't even bother leaving the attic, we just slept in Isabelle's bed. 

The next morning I woke up alone. I put my underwear on and went to find Ashley; I prayed she wasn't regretting what happened. When I got to the kitchen, there she was, cleaning up dishes wearing only an apron. Her bottom was so cute. I slid my underwear off, walked up behind her and whispered in her ear. 

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning sexy," She pressed back against me.

I nibbled on her earlobe a little before I turned her around to face me. I kissed her eagerly. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the table and sat her down. As our tongues danced around I entered her. She let out a long soft moan. I started moving in and out of her as deep as I could. She broke our kiss.

"Oh God yes." She squeezed me around the neck and lifted herself into my pumping cock. I held her tight against me as she came. She froze and let out a continuous moan. I could feel my cum building. I exploded inside her. My body convulsed as I ejaculated my entire load. We kissed again. 

"I'm in love with you." I said as if confessing a dark secret. "I want to be with you." 

She responded by kissing me.