View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro cumalot..

I hear her service and attitude as improved by quite a bit. Perhaps it's the influx of newbies n intense competition, n perhaps we caught her at a bad time several months back.. N perhaps her business has fallen as a result of our inputs here..

Cheers
I went to RTF on Jin Jin today to see how much she has improved. The short answer is very little. At least now she will smile & talk a little. But still no
(1) frenching (only allow a very light kiss on the lips)
(2) painting even though I offerred to give her a big tip

Like before, she will allow a bit of fondling of her breasts. Can also suckle her breasts a little but more than that and she will move away. Same for fingering - just touch a bit on the outside only. Any attempt to put your finger in and she will move her butts away.

I know at this juncture someone will claim that good looks and great sex technique will help. I don't have movie star looks but I am no slouch in the looks department either (modesty aside). Indeed, I am often mistaken for a Japanese, slim, well-toned and no bad breadth. Check other FRs posted by me and you will know that frenching & painting with other WLs have never been a problem. None of the girls at 1654A, 1651, 1606, etc, etc have ever rejected me.

I tell you this not because I am gay and am looking for a lover, but I want readers to know exactly what to expect (or rather not expect) if they intend to book her. Don't go in thinking that just because you have great looks and is a master of the kamasutra, she will make an exception for you.

Having said this, I have to admit that she is very pretty, very syt and does a great bbbj. If you have not tried her yet, you must try her at least once - with your eyes open.

As for me, I am more used to be a participant in all the sex plays. It was difficult just to be a spectator watching myself getting a blowjob. Halfway through, I could feel my cock slowly deflating. So, quickly, I stopped her, capped and proceeded with the bonking. The FJ was pretty good. Pussy still pretty tight & she was willing to change to any position.

I strongly believe that it is Jin Jin's wish to provide good sex but without the intimacy. She strive to do a professional and competent job, but will not go beyond them. So, we should respect her wishes and accept her as she is.

During our session, I asked her frankly whether anyone has proposed to bao her. She told me no and to my utter surprise she asked me whether I was interested to do so and how much I am willing to pay. Of course, it would be most ungallant of me to say no so I avoided the question, but I did tell her that the usual fee is about S$100,000 and (probably) a small apartment with a monthly allowance. Maybe that's what it takes if you want more than basic sex from her. But it won't happen here in Singapore but in her hometown in Sichuan, in an apartment paid for by you.