Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
pardon me if i ask, is this ger also got other guys supporting her? do u have the details of her expenses? my friends also send abt SGD$500 every month to maintain their girls, but these girls have other men too. so if a mei mei got 4 bf to send SGD$500 each then she is rich (in china). may be yours got 8 bf... juz kidding!
I guess the 250 is just an extra for her..... I agree with u... maybe she has a few bf.... hahahahaaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
my gf do not dress well nor put sufficient makeup. the way she spend my money, she stinge on everything. example we go shopping, we can shop 50 stores to buy her a pair of shoes. and the most expesive shoes is only less than sgd$40. take her to eat in restaurant (cost me only rmb$100-200) say expensive go eat roadside food. the only expensive food i eat with her is mac donald bcos she like it and only cost me less than rmb$40.

Good for u.. hope this last......