View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

FR on G9, L6H72

Took a walk along the Tomyam houses at L6 last night.Reached there around 10pm and took a slow walk along the H72,70 and 66.

There was only one girl in H72, which I'll come to later. Initially thought I'd get close to full platoon strengths in both H70 and H66 on a sat night, but it was the contrary. It seems like most of the girls were working,cause only 2 (in H70) and 3 (in H66) were present. Lazy to recce other lanes so I decided on G9 in H72...quieter lah i thought.

Physical appearance: Name is Ruan (or Rung? didn't ask for spelling,so not sure).Tan skin, skinny with ample size boobs probably big B to a small C. Could tell the boobs were implanted cos they were hard (to my touch lah) and when they were not enveloped by bra, they didn't bounce much.

Service: Had cbj which she did for a min or two I think.There wasn't much foreplay,only licked my nipple when I asked her.After cbj,proceeded to the act. Cowgirl first followed by missionary. Fired off in missionary.Couldn't say too much but imo, it was quite SOP, nothing to shout about.

Upon leaving checked with the OKT if any new girls coming in, he told me soon,but no exact date. According to G9, it seems she had been working alone for 3 months and hopefully new girls come in this month. Will probably check it out again later this month.