View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
How else we are going to have great british bar food that we pay a bomb for in SG? A good example and recommendation is Madras India Restaurant, found it while just exploring the area, its walkable from St. 304, big fat sizzling plate of kebab, mutton curry, huge basket of nan only US$13, cost me SG$40 at Mustafa. Taste wise similar!
Cannot help but chak jii kah when I read this.

Kebab? Mutton curry? Nan? Are British bar food? I know chicken tikka was voted most popular take-out in Britain but thats Indian food ain't it mate?

U mean Mustafa, that 24hr shopping center, in Little India Singapore charged you USD40 for similar? If so, you can have so much cheaper elsewhere in Little India for USD13 or less too! Comparing apples to apples that is pretty pricy Indian food you had in Cambodia as their living standards so much lower!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"