Old 05-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L8h43 g99

Not satisfy after L6H72 G11, felt job not done for me yet. Went to WH14 and look for G19 but was told she went home already.

Went back lorong 8 H66G look for G8 but not working. CCB....went in house by house ended up in H43. Many gals there and saw G99 look like Erica Lee ...her face and bunny tooth some resemblence. Ok lah..pay $$ went she happily came out hold my hand and walk to her room.

She look very cheerful and start chitchating, help me remove my clothing and very gf feeling. Gave me a good hug and start kissing like old lovers. Was surprise that she actually can speak fluent english. Spent quite some time in shower room showering and petting.

Then she start catbathing me from head to toe...but her tongue a bit dry resulted not so shiok. We continue to kiss and thought she will BBBJ me. Sadly she cap me and BJ for a while and start riding on me. Since she small built, change position from top to bottom start pumping her as she moans softly and sucking my nipples. That fire me up and carry her up and carry her up and shaft her while Im standing (Got this inspiration from movie Jamon Jamon starring Penelope Cruz). Thought i can hold longer, after a while I cum. Was thinking want to finish her of in doggie.....anyway was happy with my session.

Overall she got good attitude but body like teenager with nice pinkish tits.
RTF: Will be in my hit list.