View Single Post
Old 25-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Good FR and up you my humble 11 points, recently hard to see people share FR but instead mostly ask for free info without any contribution even they live there for months/years..........keep coming pls
Wah. Ork Kun Bong!

Den I share 1 more here.

I went back Sihanoukville for a few days. My friends bring me to a place called ESMI club. He say have many girls there. So I go.

This place is a typical China style disco. 1 DJ spin damn loud songs. Cannot talk at all. Mostly use sign language to communicate. I not really into 我们不一样 Techno version, so I dont really like. When I look around, I see many Chinese people. I think all rich people. Table always have whiskey. Anyway, I dont care la. I sit my own table place dice.

Anyway, I went there 2x. 1st time I went my friends paid. So they open 2 bottles for USD 300. Hennessy. Have peanut and fruits all included. When I ask, they tell me this is the min charge to sit sofa. But 2nd time I went with another group, and since I am the one paying, I order beer for USD 138. 2 boxes. 48 cans, I also sit sofa. Also have fruits and peanuts. So I think 1st time I go, my friends kenna chop. Or maybe they dont drink beer. Anyway, I am cheapo, so i order beer. The mummy say beer can keep if cannot finish. I think reasonable.

Here the girls start to come in after 11. KNN. 2nd time I bring friends there at 10 pm, sit there sausage party. Nothing to see, play dice with sausages. Wait and wait until 1100 - 1130 den girls start to come. Here have Thai, Viet and Locals. I always call Thais. Thais sit with you is USD 100. Until you leave. So its not per hr charge. If you want to take back, its USD 350. I heard is 1 shot because my friend take back is 1 shot. Locals is USD 50 to sit. Go back I dunno. Viet girls, I lagi dunno. I never had a good experience with Viets so I never call before. My friends also never call Viets. Sorry!

For bros that know about KPS, I know some of the Thai girls that work in KTVs last time now come here and work. Maybe you can see some familiar faces here. Haha.