Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Thank you for your valuable insights... Even for regular visitor like me, I am lost.

Any soapland that will accept non-Japan speaking customer?
its easy to be lost in japan, seems like everything has a kind of system or order, which you have to follow in order to get anything.

i know some soaplands which, at least, explicitly state that they accept foreigners. the deal with soaplands is that most don't accept foreigners. for the ones that do, they usually restrict your selection of girls, or in some cases try to rip you off by charging you higher prices for being a foreigner. in some cases, foreigners who cant speak japanese will be charged more than foreigners who can.

unfortunately i have to admit that i do not have any FR to post on soaplands. it is still on my to-do list. however i do know some soaplands that accept foreigners, which i know are still operating.

but the first order is a lobang for anyone, who is not japanese, and can't speak a single word in japanese, who wants to shoot his load in japan (tokyo).

the friendliest pink salons that you will ever encounter in japan as a foreigner is near JR Sugamo station. from the gates, exit left. you will be facing a small roundabout.

these are the GPS coordinates 35.732888,139.740016
go to http://maps.google.com/ and enter these coordinates to do a search.

the point refers to the start of a street i like to call 'blowjob alley'. there are 3 or 4 pink salons there. they are impossible to miss, because a staff will stand outside each store and greet you with a big smile, waving you in.

some shops open at 10, others at 11. the market rate is JPY4000 for one shot, about 20min? i'm not sure, but there seems to be a cutoff time after which the girl with end off with a HJ, or worse, just leave you there. during the day there is usually a discount, maybe JPY1000 off. i think that is before 4pm or 7pm, i forgot. girls seem to be around mid to late 20s, if u lucky she is young, but more likely if u are suay u will get 30+. unless milf is your thing. as far as i can tell they are JAPANESE girls. if u suspect they are PRC try talking to them in chinese if u can, then dont really try to hide it.

pricing may vary, i know some pink salons where the damage gradually increases throughout the day. sometimes fixed price. sometimes you can pay extra to choose your girl. u usually choose from photos and the photos can be very misleading.

i would say that most of the time, pink salon girls are average looking japanese girls. dont expect a thin and young teen. the benefit is that their bj skill is usually superb.

i will post more in due time. i don't expect to gain anything from sharing. i have been a member for years but never post. the only thing i hope to achieve is to raise the standard of the forums abit.