View Single Post
Old 18-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

hi all,

Started this thread for CV lovers....as the previous thread was shifted to other section and it was so inconvienent to browse that thread....becoz CV's thread should belong to this section...

this early morning was with bro simplyhorny, bro qoomilk, bro mafan and powerx at CV for early breakfast....(12.30 am)..

After some TCSS...we decided to depart the kopitiam and venture in our paths....

by then its almost 3 am in the morning....me making rounds of touring...and saw Jialing (Queen of CV) and quickly accelerate my car towards her...but a fellow bro CUT in to pick her instead....

Got to wait for 20 mins or so......finally saw her again...quickly picked her up...and went to our her favourite lovenest....

Before i picked her up and saw this Ladyboy (Tracy) was throwing a can of drink on the moving car window....later then discovered that the people in the car was taking the ladyboy's photo while passing by them..

She still so POWERFUL and SErvice-Oriented....even through me so difficult to cum due to cheonging too much for past weeks....she keeps on SUCKing and SUCking.....till i cumm....

signoff
CV Popiah