View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Yeah the place closed for good. All the FLs dispersed to CC or Eastin.
However I managed to contact Ling the Viet ang pai over the weekend.

She closed down and changed her weChat for a while and did not respond. Finally she responded and came to my hotel.

Long time did not get chance to see her so once in room, must rabba rabba and familiarise with her boobies and pussy all over again. Still D boobs but her waist slimmed a bit with protruding backside for a nice hourglass shape, and nice bum for doggie.

She is still the same except that she said she is quite horny as hasn't had sex and did not work for a few days due to strong wind at the spas. So I showered then she washed up, and the action started. For some reason we have always showered separately since past few years.

She ate my didi and licked it for a good 10-15 mins. Thats what I like about her, she is damn hardworking and attack your didi with zest. In turn she opened he legs and I was fingering her as she was eating my didi and when I hit the right spot she started to moan a bit and close her eyes but she kept eating my didi.

After a while she said we better fuck before you explode. She capped me and then started to try to insert me, man! this was one of the tightest pussy insertion I ever had with her. She wasn't kidding when she said she is "tight down there". It was a bit difficult to insert even with lube as her pussy felt very small. I even looked to see to make sure I wasn't inserting into her anus, but we finally managed to get it in. She grimaced a bit and said a bit too tight but after slowly moving up and down a bit, she said very good, got feeling. Started with cowgirl, reverse cg, a few other positions.

As we were humping she closed her eyes and moaned a bit, then she opened them, looked into my eyes and started to move faster and FK me. She was getting high as she hasn't had sex for a few days. She said, "Let me move, I want to feel you, so I let her gyrate and grind her pussy into me, all the while she kissed me furiously.

I think she reached her orgasm as after a while she suggested we change to missionary and I pumped her until I exploded.

I was tired but it was a good session. She cleaned me up, we washed up and she gave me a light massage for another 30 mins. We chatted a while like BF/GF. After that I gave her her fees, added a tip and she left.

I spoke to her about her plans and she said that she prefers to freelance on her own as the spas and MPs are getting more risky. So I agreed to write her an FR, and here it is.

She is a MILF, but has nice D-boobs, hourglass figure not fat and a great bum for doggie. She is quite short about 1.6M. In terms of looks she is average without makeup but look like any other FL with make up.

She does outcall in KL city area only. She said no PJ, no Klang and no Putrajaya. She prefers hotels around KL Sentral, midvalley or Bukit Bintang.

Damage: RM280 + RM50 tips
Her wechat: lindfc