Thread: Europe
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Europe

Just to sidetrack a bit to share my experience as this was not in Europe. Already posted in the Fkk Germany thread but find that it's more appropriate here.
Met a 20 year old blonde New Zealader in Auckland recently. She was studying in a local U n working once a week for side income. It was really a fantastic meeting for 2hrs as she was still raw n she just wana have fun. @the end of 2hrs, prompted about a trip to Bali for 5days n she was more than eager to meet me there. She was asking only for a very reasonable fee for the trip.
All these will need time n effort n a bit of luck even though u are willing to spend but u will get GFE definitely.