View Single Post
Old 19-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold
Miri

I do not think there is much action in Mega Hotel or Boulevard Hotel. Never knew there was anything going on in Everly Hotel Spa.

Between Mega Hotel and King Hua Hotel there is a group of shop houses.
Around about 9 pm the OKT and some freelances come out to look for clients.
Some of the freelances are GUYS, so becareful what you pick.

As for the Waterfront area, sometimes the ladies hang around near the pubs, but choice is not great.

Another place is near Grand Palace hotel, just slightly outside of town. The ladys and GUYS hang out between the hotel and the shopping center. They can of hide in the darker areas. So again choose carefully.

Consistent place for ladies is near the Pasar (Old Market). You need a car or taxi to take you there. Most of the time the ladies show up around 6pm. Some are there by lunch time but hard to pick them out from the crowd.

Pontianak is the name of a small town in East Kalimantan. Very far south and I am told famous for Beef Char Kuey Teow. In Jakarta it taste GREAT. Some of the ladies from that area look like Chinese but cannot speak mandarin... etc.