View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodopunk View Post
Maybe just to input some information on the sector where no bros would like to try, however, as a adventurous beings and lazy bastard i decide to rely on our beloved mobile on doing the job on bridging to some dangerous market at Batam. (Wechat)

In total i have engage 3 contact in Wechat which based on merely their photo and communicating with them through the aps.

Play safe to engage any FR on any APPs, risk is high return might not be as good as you go for the proper hse and KTVs. Sorry for the long essay
In total agreement. These FLs may be in carhoot with the police. Planting of drugs in the KTV or hotel room, followed by raids SPECIFICALLY your room is a tell tale sign of sabo.

If you don't have a regular FL, or thru some contact you trust, it is better not to engage w them.

Secondly, the issue of COD applies, no such thing as PAY FIRST, see you later.

thirdly, thief can occur if you are not careful with your belongings.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281