View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Got personal PM from SEAJ, to draw me into a "battle" with him. Honestly, I am not interested, and no time to entertain.
Sorry, i have a life and live my life... I have my opinions, so do others...
I initially admired him for been noble in his cause, but along the way.... I become his "target"?????
Time to move on.......
ps, i enjoy reading your posts..... TQ
==
Good! I am glad that you have yourself highlighted this matter.

Boss and I have discussed quite extensively your case, alongside others, and he has decided to just let me handle you my way, and so I thank you for giving me this opportunity.

I have all along felt that whilst the powers GRANTED to us to Upz and Zap have a place in building up the community AND traffic to the site, the unique to SBF power to anonymously zap others has probably been very unfairly exploited by a few here; all it does NOW is to bring strife and causes too many good and prospective upstanding Samsters to just get angry/exasperated and stop participating. After all, why would they continue to participate when all they get are anonymous zaps doled out by ominous shadows with their own nefarious agenda?!

Instead of being able to discuss topics based upon its merits – and thereby bringing traffic to the site - anonymous zaps just stifle discussions, especially the way that clones and mass zap gangs operates so ruthlessly here.

You’re a good case in point. Your over 4,000 posts on here is testament to your ability and willingness to participate in a positive manner; and whilst there are of course the expected TCSS, you nonetheless also provide information and get into good discussions. What in the world got into your head for you to decide and anonymously zap me? If as you say you had “…initially admired him for been noble in his cause….” And found something I wrote NOT to your liking/wrong, then isn’t it incumbent upon YOU to point out where I may be wrong? To discuss rationally why others here shouldn’t subscribe to what I had postulated and not just tell me to “…just shut the fuck up…?!”

I may be Christian in some of my beliefs but I do NOT turn the other cheek when slapped – and in fact I have always struck back twice as hard, although I do NOT usually cast the first stone. And your anonymous zap out of the clear blue sky had been you casting that first stone. Certainly not “…but along the way.... I become his "target"?????...” I never even noticed you existed until your anonymous zap to me!

And NO, I am NOT interested in “Battling” anybody as is the title of this thread – but I certainly do not mind discussing RATIONALLY ANY TOPIC without all the rancor, childish name calling and personal attacks that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic at hand; and oh yeah, the anonymous and Forum destructive Zaps. And so, NO, I will not respond to posts here unless it is strictly to do with the topic at hand.

SEAJ