Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Tried JiaJia from $$$$$$ tonight : http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2268

She's doing a special where, for 60 dollars, she gives a massage followed by BBBJ and finishes you off with her hands. I believe she used to offer FJ but not anymore. She's pretty and pleasant. However,she's not a masseuse. Which means that the massage is just like a rush hour train catch.

But she's pretty. Good skin. Good boobs (she lets you auto roam and suck on the nipples - and probably more if I could speak Chinese and express myself better).

After the massage she flipped me over and jumped on my little friend. Alternated between her mouth and her hands. Here again she's a little inexperienced and should start gentler (or at least that is my preference).

Not to worry within 5 minutes I was in the swing of it and then in 10 mins almost exploded in her mouth. She finished me off with her hands. Afterwards we sat and chatted (more like phone translated) a little. She didn't rush me to leave. Quite nice of her.

She does live with a flatmate, who was also wearing a similar black babydoll (both gals are in the same business). I suggested a 3 way massage some day, but something got lost in the translation - was greeted with a firm NO.

To summarise :
In summary :
Looks: 6.5/10 Girl next door.
Massage: 3/10 - just a rushed body press
Boobs: 6.5/10 All natural, let me suck on the nipples
Language: English non existent
Service: Pleasant, nice gal, but lack of experience.
RTM: Unlikely

The pricing here is spot-on. SGD 60 for a bbbj. But honestly for 20-40 more I could go for an FJ or to a proper masseuse. This was neither here nor there.

Hope this is useful.