View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Once I accompanied a friend to visit her grandmother staying on the outskirts of BKK. When our vehicle reach the compound it was huge like a park. After paying her respects to her granny my friend brought me to stroll the rest of the home. At the rear was a swimming pool but I doubt anyone goes swim there coz I saw inside the pool was some sharks and stingrays. As we walk further into the garden was a small lake which had concrete base and high fence around it. On ctaking a closer look.... inside were several crocodiles.
My friend told me those were her grandfather's pets.
Those so call hanging around bars/pubs in thong lo most of them are middle class or they have rich thais or foreigners bao one. Real hiso won't be hanging out in places waiting to be pick up by foreigners. Why would she want a sinkie bf who comes here like every 3 or 4 months, unless that sinkie got andy lau face lor. If not who want to wait 3 mths when she got plenty of potential thai bf who can bring her out everyday. If u know ur way ard bkk, u can see outskirt area many big house with private swimming pool and garden and a big garage for their supercars.