Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Zwbff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You can't fight reality even when love is mutual

"Son, are you alright? He must been too stress with himself these few months."
"Son, don't scare ma okay. It is alright if you don't want to go university, we can always work out something."

Where am I? Those voices seem to be Ma and Pa but where is this place? I don't see them at all. Tall trees and gentle breeze. Feels serene though. Laughter?! *Hahahah, no you can't do this here. There might be people.* Sis is here too?!

Before my eyes, a topless stranger was lying on top of my sister and they are french kissing, unaware of my presence.

"STOP! You cannot do this to me. STOP!!!!"

They continue kissing as the stranger slowly unbuckle her clip at the front.. the pink flora bra... he is the man she is dating! I felt like my world came crushing on me that instant. Is my sister and her lover going to fuck before my eyes? Am I supposed to watch them do this to me while I struggle with my heartaches?

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I opened my eyes. A person was drying the sweat pearls around my head.

"Kor! You okay?"

"Stop seeing him!" That was the first sentence I blunt. My parents were shocked to hear that from me. My sister was especially started.

"How did you know?"

"Mei mei, what is your kor talking about?" Ma asked.

"Ma, Im seeing a boy from my SYO. I think Kor knows."

Ma looked at me for a moment, heaved a sigh and signalled for Pa to leave the room. She seems to know something, something about my feelings for my sister.

"Let the two kids talk. Its better for us to treat them like adults".

Silence prevails the room and I slowly appreciate the beauty of my younger sister.