Old 24-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Zwbff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You can't fight reality even when love is mutual

"Kor, why are you staring at me like that? It's embarrassing. Can you just turn your head around while I button up?"

My younger sister, or I should say, foster sister, has been staying with my family since she was 3. Then, I recalled the day dad brought her home and mum was so upset with him, thinking that the baby girl was his mistress's fruit. It later turned out that she was their friend's daughter who decided to give up the child after her boyfriend left. X didn't know what to do so dad decides to bring her daughter home after seeing how bad was the circumstance X was in. Mum upon realizing how her friend had needed help but wasn't with her when she needed mum the most, agreed mainly because of guilt towards her best friend.

Sis knows she was adopted because my parents never keep the information away from her. Perhaps they still hope X would return to Singapore one day to reconcile with her daughter. But, 13 years had passed and sometimes I wonder if they could bear to leave her to X.

I didn't have any siblings because mum and dad were both career minded and they pay little attention to my needs. All I knew about my existence was, it was an accident. But I never feel less loved by the folks. They never fail to care for me especially times when I was so ill to be hospitalized. They stayed by my bed for nights, at times I would see mum praying that I gets better.

As for my sis, I didn't know when it started but ever since I learned the difference between man and woman, my perception on her changed. I started to like the way she dresses and doll up. Sometimes I would get lost in her smiles, at times I get jealous seeing her chat with other boys. Confusion is frequent but deep within, I really wanted very much to know if she felt the same..

Last edited by Zwbff; 07-05-2014 at 11:12 PM.