View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

I like to thank TS and bro ah lim for the contact. I had the luck to be Xiao He's first customer for the day yesterday. Yes, she is genuine and good as written in the many FRs by our senior bros.

Though it was the first time we met, she seems very comfortable and gives out much GFE feel, frenching me on the lips to welcome me. Don't know why bros refer her as a MILF as she does not look MILF at all to me - just a sweet late-twenties girl to me. Yes, her catbath, AR and BBBJ are top-notch - definitely enjoy plus geat service attitude too !

As it was my first time with her, I did not know her routine well. And this may have led to my downfall. I am disappointed NOT with her but with myself as I lost the battle early into the session (which is normally not the case) when she did a reverse cowgal on me and I could not stop her in time before it all boils over.

I am already plotting my return visit to seek revenge. This time would not allow her to up me first .......... aha as one bro mentioned, must doggie her good !

Good recommendation. Should try !