View Single Post
Old 18-11-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Graves from jbgoldfish

Had her for 12hrs outcall ovn last week

Looks:7/10 (mature look, not SYT)
Body: 8/10 (meaty butt)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhance C but still soft)
BBBJ: 8/10 (slow and sensual kind)
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10

Torn between choosing her and one other as the two are only the ones that caught my attention out of the many from this stable. Decided to go with Graves as past few outcalls are B cup ladies, so try C cup this time.

A little bit disappointed when I saw her face but her looks kind of grows on you as you spend more time with her. (Won't reject kind). Her english is quite ok, can hold a decent convo.

She allows kissing with tip of tongue only. Quite standard. She allows licking as well but absolutely no fingering. So if you must finger, you can skip her. When licking her, she has special request one. She likes slow and sensual, too rough she says will feel pain due to past injury. So if you are into rough sex kind, can skip her also.

Standard as with all my previous outcalls, enter room, did little icebreaking, shower and get into action. As my balls is abit more sensitive, her licking my sack slowly and sensually is quite shiok, like feeling a new experience.

She likes to take control. So once ready and caps on, started with her being on top. Prior, I had abstained from ejaculation for one week so that I can enjoy my 12hrs ovn outcall but fml... did not expect her riding skill is so superb. With her switching between powerful wiggling + piakpiak, I cum-ed less than 30sec.. fking sian, she also sian lol. Dunno is it the angle or ahe sits on you or what but when she wiggle, your penis felt really tight at the shaft.. i am just weak ha ha....

Washed up and had a short rest. Before, I had wanted to buy a bottle of souju but the village grocer only have ginger flavor souju. Ended up I just bought one 500ml Jinro to try. When i asked if she wants to drink as well, that is when she said she likes to drink. Ended up, she drank 3/4 of the bottle and me 1/4. Complain why I only bought one bottle, not enough lol.

Move to 2nd action after. Having drank abit and second time, I thought I could last way longer but sigh... finished in less than 2mins with her on top again. I am too weak for her. Previously with Yum, i can at least last 5mins. So washed up, teased abit and went to sleep.

Next morning woke up about an hour before checkout. Too good of sleep from the bit of drinking. No time to waste, faster go wash up and went for 3rd action. This time is I take the lead. Started with her giving me heads. Once ready, caps on and missionary position. Pump for 4-5mins, switch to doggy and another 4-5mins and then to her on top again. This time round lasted bit longer and shot my load. Quickly wash up, pack up and check out.

Good job guys. Please keep yourself well groomed and practice good hygiene. She told me s'porean chinese, malay & indian all take good care of themselves so she feel comfortable and good to serve. Msian chinese and malay also. But msian indian she told me tend not to keep themselves well-groomed and hygienic so she is quite reluctant to serve. So to enjoy good service experience from the ladies, please practice good hygiene and groom yourself well.

Dmg: 1030rm (950+80 transport)
Rtf: yes/no lol. Hard to comment.

Last edited by SmallBB; 21-11-2022 at 11:23 PM.