View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jin Jin(16W12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
below was my final para of my fr on Jin Jin when i bonked her in Jul

<<Overall cant fault Jin Jin when it cums to sex svc, was quite happy...however like i said before gfe was on the low side, no frenching only light kiss on lips wif mouth firmly closed, looks like my sweet tongue totally no effect this time...managed to get her to loosen up abit post coital n asked why not much warmth, she replied tat gl not a place to find a gf!?...must say though tat she sure looked pretty n sweet wif a nice smile when she said this to me>>

PS...notwithstanding her low level gfe, Jin Jin is definitely still one of the prettiest syts in GL at the mo, well to me at least...
Very wise words from one of the chio-est SYTs in Geylang. GL definitely not a place to find GF... I find it really dumb if guys start thinking any WL is their GF. Good fuck buddy is as far as I'd go in terms of where they stand with me. Things can stupendously complicated if we let feelings get in the way.