Old 10-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Mllover9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Follow heart or follow head?

Have been in a relationship with an FL recently. During her first stint here at the start of 2017 we started our relationship but she needed to go back her country after 4 months here because of family issues.

She went back to her country for about half a year and during that time I went to visit her several times. I persuaded her to come back to SG asap because I really missed her and didn't want to keep flying over there just to see her for a few days because of my own work commitments.

Now she's back and she has resumed work, but recently this past few days I have been reconsidering the relationship. I know she works as an FL and I know thats the nature of her job but I somehow cannot take it anymore the thought of her and her other customers, it is affecting me more than usual. I also cannot make her quit because what else is she going to do here? If she quits she probably will have to go back home and can't stay here. I have been voicing my unhappiness to her and she has agreed to cut back on some services and also her working hours. However I also feel bad because when she came back to SG during this second stint, it was mostly because she wanted to see me and be with me.

Also another thing is the legality of everything, if she gets caught, I am not sure if I would get implicated in anything or not. I did not take any money or live off her, only occasionally receive presents from her, I also did not help her with any of the permits and passes or find places to stay in SG.

So follow heart and continue be with her despite not liking what she does or just end it because logically speaking I shouldnt even have started anything with her