View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Took a look at G12. Indeed her boobs are humongous. Much bigger than any of the other girls. But face wise is rather plain jane though.

G19 Ella was there as pretty as ever but I was in the mood to find someone new so shall skip her this time.

Saw G17 with her Ah lian CFM face and freckles on her cheeks. Body seems slim and see cleavage even without bra so probably at least a B and so picked her. In the room, she was quite cheeky. Once she stripped off, could see that she is very slim but her tits are oh so big and round. Grabbed them and jackpot! All natural soft and shapely B cups with brown areolas!

SOP shower, laid down on bed, asked her to skip all the catbath, made her lay beside me and I had a good time with those tits.

Pussy abit tight but action was pretty good. No fake moans. She resisted all urge to make any sound but could see she enjoyed it as her body tensed up and hands gripped my waist and arms. My bro glided smoothly in and out even when her pussy was tight. Not the very watery type of pussy but there's still enough lube inside to make it a comfortable ride.

Darn good bang for $50.